MY LITTLE PONY PARTY:
Here’s a wonderful idea for the perfect birthday for your horse-crazy boy or girl! Have their party right here at the farm! Your celebration is a great way to introduce young children to horses. After a stable tour and introduction to the horses, your party will begin in our spacious indoor arena (or outside in our round pen if weather permits) with a lesson in basic grooming, horse care, anatomy and safety. The birthday child and his/her friends will each receive a lead line pony ride. Two horses will be dressed in their party attire for your group. Use of the Pepper Hill Farm (heated) party room is included for a self-catered after-party (snacks, cup cakes, ice cream) and gift exchange following the activities.
2 hour – $200 / maximum 7 children
Need some help with some of the details? We can provide a pony-themed birthday cake, plates, napkins and utensils as well as send digital invitations for an additional fee of $100. (For the maximum 7 children) Then you can round things out with your additional snacks, favors, etc.
- Riding helmets are provided for every child at no additional cost
- Parental releases are required for each child participating. No exceptions.
- Appropriate dress is required: We recommend long pants and hard soled shoes or sneakers – no sandals or flip-flops.
- Indoor and outdoor facility allows parties year round
- Additional participants may be added to the parties, but prices vary by number of horses needed and additional staffing requirements.
Please contact us for more information or to reserve your date. 207-230-9552