Leases are a great way to experience the joy of horse ownership without making a long-term commitment. If you are looking for more “saddle time,” then we encourage riders to participate in our lease program.
Pepper Hill Monthly Lease Options:
3 days: 2 mid week days – after 4:30pm & Sunday – $250
3 days: 2 mid week days / 1 weekend day $325
Full Lease: $500
*Riders participating in the lease program are entitled to 60 minute lessons at the discounted rate of $25
- Lease terms must be pre-paid.
- 2 day & 3 day leased horses are also used in lessons; regular ride days and times are scheduled at the beginning of the lease; dates and times may be switched with advance request and based on availability. Any missed rides are forfeited
- If your leased horse is ill or unavailable for any reason, a replacement mount will be assigned until the leased horse returns to work.
- Lessees are not financially responsible if the horse becomes ill or is injured during an on-site ride.
- Optional Pepper Hill Farm clinics fees are additional to the lease cost.
- Requests for a change in leased horse from the Pepper Hill horse pool are granted at the discretion of the owner or barn manager
- Leases are not guaranteed to be renewed at the end of the term and can be cancelled by the lessee or barn owner with 30-day notice
- Riders participating in the lease program are entitled to 60 minute lessons at the discounted rate of $25 and may participate in Pepper Hill clinics or special events on the farm with their horse.