Pepper Hill Farm Rate Sheet – 2016
- Hour private – $50
- Hour group – $35
- Half-hour private – $40
- Lesson packages available
- Gift certificates available
- Training or exercise ride by Holly – $50/hour, $40/half-hour
- “Turn In” – 20 minute session – $15 (This includes 5 minute light grooming and 15 minute brisk hand walking, lunging or free lunging with cool-down period.)
- Other options can be arranged with Holly to suit horse and owner needs.
- Medication administered to horses – if PHF medication is used, owner will only be billed for dosage used for their horse.
- Full inside board as of June 1, 2016 – $625 monthly ($600 monthly prior)
- Full outside board – $500 monthly
- Training board:
Option A – $800 monthly (This includes 5 days per week of “Turn In” service per week as described above.)
Options B – $900 monthly (This includes 3 days “turn In” service plus 2 one hour training rides per week.)
- Other arrangements can be made to fit the needs of the horse and owner. Above options can be adjusted as well. Please speak with Holly to make these arrangements and/or purchase these services.
- 10% commission to be paid by the owner, or in some cases the buyer, for all sales, purchases or off farm leases of horses/ponies.
- Fees for trips to visit horses for potential purchase or lease can be arranged with Holly.