Boarding at Pepper Hill Farm
Stall Board or Outside Board w/ attached Paddock– We offer full service care for your horse at Pepper Hill Farm. Included in your monthly board is a large 12’x12′ rubber matted stall (cleaned daily), each with it’s own exterior dutch doors or window. Grain is provided twice a day while hay is furnished five times a day. Individual feeding plans can be tailored to your horse. Daily turnout (individual or small groups) is our usual practice at the farm, depending upon the weather. We are happy to provide blanketing services with our stall board.
Each boarder will have access to a private (lockable) tack locker fitted with 2 saddle racks, 3 bridle brackets, lots of storage space, electricity and lighting. Private lockers are located in the heated tack room with seating. Also included is daily use of the entire facility, including: heated indoor wash stall, 100’x175′ indoor arena with LED lighting, 100’x200′ outdoor riding ring, 60′ round pen, indoor heated break room, outdoor picnic area, premier access to lessons, training and clinics, 28 acres of pasture and trails.
Monthly Stall Board: $750
Daily Board – Stall, paddock or pasture, depending upon availability. We supply bedding for rubber-matted stalls, but additional services are available for an additional fee. Daily fee: $25 based on availability.
Training Board –
- Other arrangements can be made to fit the needs of the horse and owner. Above options can be adjusted as well. Please speak with Holly to make these arrangements and/or purchase these services
Facility Use – Indoor arena, outdoor arena, round pen and trails are available for use by the day. Daily fee: $25 Five Visits: $100
Training/Horse Related –
- Training or exercise ride by Holly – $50/hour, $40/half-hour
- “Turn In” – 20 minute session – $15 (This includes 5 minute light grooming and 15 minute brisk hand walking, lunging or free lunging with cool-down period)
- Other options can be arranged with Holly to suit horse and owner needs
- Medication administered to horses – if PHF medication is used, owner will only be billed for dosage used for their horse
Horse Sales/Leasing –
- 10% commission to be paid by the owner, or in some cases the buyer, for all sales, purchases or off farm leases of horses/ponies
- Fees for trips to visit horses for potential purchase or lease can be arranged with Holly
Call us for availability or reservations (207) 230.9552 for availability or reservations.